So that all young people receive the maximum conditions for their development, their well-being and development, Macadam Sud chose mission is to support and empower youth 12-35 years, so that they can commit to improving their living conditions, respect and human dignity.
Our general objectives
- Reduce the incidence of acute difficulties in adolescence
- Promote the integration of youth in the community
- Provide support to young natural network
- Allow emergency shelter for troubled youth
- Make community and institutional resources accessible,fr
- Introduce young people to the democratic functioning of an association, to the collective organization of labor and cooperative management
- Organizations develop consultation with stakeholders and practitioners
- Offer alternatives to the use of drugs and alcohol, suicide, delinquency, to stall, etc..
- Intervene with individuals, prioritizing essentially the practice of street work.
- Make a bio-psycho balance of youth reached.
- Primary territories : All neighborhoods in greater Longueuil and neighboring cities.
- Secondary territories : The entire Montérégie.
Adolescents and adolescents, and young adults, especially those who were on the fringes of the school, Family, labor market, and do not use or are unaware of community and institutional resources, as well as anyone in distress,fr.