- Celebration of the 20th Anniversary and the 10th anniversary of BARTER CAPAB
- Project "Supporting young people to beautify a city" (urban fresco under the Taschereau-Desaulniers viaduct): http://graffitimacadamsud.tumblr.com/
- Creating cinema d & rsquo; popular education “D’Un Mot à l’Autre”
- Celebrating the 30th anniversary of Macadam Sud
- Creating Martial Macadam (activity d & rsquo; martial arts)
- mid Labour implantation in the St-Jean-Vianney neighborhood
- Creation of the wall and the back patio “A living environment”
- Change of name (Carrefour Jeunesse Longueuil South Shore Macadam Sud)
- Creating & rsquo; Espace Jeunes
- Acquisition & rsquo; a new mobile unit “TROC IV” replacing BARTER II.
- CJLRS launch of the website
- Creation of the project CAPAB, in collaboration with the Centre 16-18 and Marie-Victorin School Board, opening a street school for young dropouts 16-24 years.
- Installing & rsquo; audio-visual equipment BLOCK, allowing the distribution of spectacle.
- CACI : Community Access Program (computers).
- Establishment of & rsquo; d & a second mobile unit rsquo; Intervention : BARTER III, in collaboration with the private and public sector. Municipalities Chambly, Ste-Julie Carignan and are visited by The BARTER and his team of street workers.
- The SQUAT s & rsquo component; extends in the Fatima neighborhood. BARTER goes to St-Amable and Varennes. With the support of partners, we replace the first d & rsquo mobile unit; Intervention : Le TROC I, by BARTER II.
- CJLRS purchased the building and moved to its new premises. With the help of several partners, BLOCK password 30 seats 120 seats and adds a hot meal delivery service: c & rsquo; is the beginning of the Meals on Wheels. Administrative offices and all stakeholders involved third of the building. The pantry grocery occupies nearly 1000 square feet. A meeting room is also available for groups such as AL-ANON, NA, AL-doors, etc..
- Carrefour Jeunesse Longueuil becomes Carrefour Jeunesse Longueuil South Shore, now offers its services in Longueuil, St-Hubert, Brossard and Boucherville.
- Intercultural understanding : To reach people from cultural communities to inform them of the services offered not building the network and community organizations through street work and various activities (workshops, Harmony project, etc.).
- Le BLOC, Café a resource where & rsquo; include meals at low prices, food distribution and catering services, is introduced. C & rsquo; is also a work table where & rsquo; work experience can come learn where & rsquo; coaching and professional and personal supervision tailored to the needs of each.
- Development of the first mobile d & rsquo unit; Intervention, BARTER. BARTER is present in the most disadvantaged areas of Longueuil to offer front-line services to the community. A new service is offered: work d & rsquo; psychosocial intervention.
- A new service is offered: a team of street workers.
Of clicking and gangs adds to its social appointment of the Carrefour Jeunesse Longueuil Inc..
- Of clicking and gangs is a community organization that received its Letters Patent of the Government: organization incorporates.
- Birth of Gang cliques (TODAY & rsquo; hui the SQUAT).